Health and wellness programs are being conducted under the tutelage of Aahanal manavala mandram with mission of imparting comprehensive training through progressive curriculum towards holistic development of our AGN Family. We are striving to make positive changes in the minds of the children to make them physically strong, emotionally balanced, intuitively wise, morally sound and passionate towards their goals.
- We celebrated the first International Day of Yoga on 21st June 2015.
- We give training in Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Relaxation to hone the skills of the children.
- We conducted SIRIPPU YOGA for the children and staff of AGN Family by Sirippanandha, to make them realize “Laughter is the best medicine”.
- We gave SKY Exercises and Kayakalpam training to the staff by Arulnidhi Balakrishnan and Arulnidhi Senthilkumar Duraisamy .
- Regular Yoga therapy and training to the students.